Wednesday, October 01, 2008

JUST BECAUSE
October 1

I figured it has been since around forever, and the purpose of this thing is self-expression right?  Or at the least keeping people informed about life over here.  I think Facebook took over the world and people stopped talking on the phone and going out, and writing blogs.

Well here I am once again.  I missed you guys and gals, whoever the hell you are that reads this crap.  I'm home on a Thursday morning with a sore throat.  I should be doing work or sleeping, but I'm doing neither.  It is funny how your concept of productivity can be shattered so easily by idle distractions...God bless 'the focused' cuz they are few and far between. 

As I randomly babble, I just want you to know that I'm alive and well, and look out for some more serious blogging again soon.  I have so much to be grateful for.  I figure I may at least leave a legacy in blogs.  Someone may find em and use them one day if I ever become important...and hopefully not against me.  It's all good though, there is nothing here I wouldn't tell you to your face, or tell Oprah for that matter!  LOL.

It's late and I'm tired.  Have a great night.  Pray i get better soon, and God is an awesome God.  The things he does is unspeakable, and that is all I have to say to that.  Thank you Lord for everything!  Nite!

No comments: