Tuesday, October 21, 2008

EVA GRATEFUL!!

Without disrespecting anyone who gets pleasure from working in a cafeteria or washing cars, or being a bank teller.  I am just so glad I don't do something everyday that appears to be mundane.  Again i'm sure someone gets a buzz out of counting cash really fast or dishing food into a plate, but I can't say I do.  And if for any reason something happens to me, I hope someone had read my blogs to see that I was forever and repeatedly grateful for everything God has given me.

So I already have a degree then get to go get another one, and I excelled in the 1st and am now excelling in the 2nd.  There is only one thing you can do when that happens, and it's give thanks.  Thanks to whoever you want to...Jesus, Jah, The creator.  Whoever he, she or it is...Jus give tanks!!

Something must be going on with me this month, because I've written 4 blogs in one month after not writing any for over 3 months, or maybe even longer.  I must be getting older or just more grateful.  

So whenever you are happy in your job and you have 1 bad day, just remember someone is doing a mundane job everyday and wishes they could jump off a really high building, because it may be more fun than making sandwiches.  Not everyone gets the opportunity to follow a passions, if you get it, chase it like it's running faster than Usain Bolt, and if you want something, it doesn't hurt to make a try at it.  One less regret in life!  Do what you gotta do and be grateful.  Bless!!

No comments: