Saturday, September 16, 2006

FRUSTRATED

Here studying for this USMLE exam and wondering, why am i doing it again? Giving Uncle Sam some more money so that he can tell me i'm qualified enough to apply basic medical principles to save a life, after studying numerous irrelevant facts. I think i'm just frustrated cuz i haven't had to study like this in a while and it's driving me crazy. The perfectionist in me can't accept getting answers wrong, but i just can't hold on to some of these things that i think i used to know many years ago.

Well right ya now is jus push thru mi ago push thru cah exam haffi do next friday, pass or fail. Might be better to fail cuz then i can do it over and get a better grade. Low pass nuh mek it. Once you pass it can't be repeated, and daz your grade for life. As u can see i am venting. Allow me to. What ya'll can do is say a lil prayer for me...cuz i for sure have been saying mine, as i am going insane.

You jus have to be the bigger person and prepare yourself for anything. Dreams of being a successful musician can fail in which case me an Uncle Sam might have to get close, and on his terms too...which means passing his 3 exams. So let's get at them one at a time. Maybe we can be friends, if i don't enter an asylum in the process.

Thanks for reading. Peace!

3 comments:

MER said...

You can do ALL things through Christ who gives you STRENGTH!!! [Plus you nuh dunce :)] . Press on Mario

Nunya said...

GO chu king....
You betta than me....I started and aborted the mission after a few months....a mutual friend of ours promised too sell my books for me..but all now ddem over here gathering dust *coughTcough*....haha

Press on...press on

Anonymous said...

Original Don Dadda....real cute... interesting lament Dr. Mario... have no fear though because if you end up in an asylum, i'll be there to keep you company *big smile*

nadyadee.blogspot.com