Sunday, September 10, 2006

CHOLESTEROL

Heah bloggers, you can usually depend on me to write blogs kinda like a journalist, really about social commentary, or my random thoughts on some random thing. Most times we don't reveal anything personal about ourselves, and that i don't mind. But today i speak out of guilt about something important to all of you.

To just cut to the chase, I HAVE HIGH CHOLESTEROL (Clearly volunteering to be the poster boy huh...nah not really). Apparently familial, so there isn't much i can do about it. I was initially on diet and exercise, then placed on medication, which i've been on for years now. I have a family history of heart disease amongst some other fun stuff.

But I had KFC twice yesterday and a slice of pizza, and i figured i must confess to the world that if i had a heart attack yesterday it woulda been my fault. Haven't been exercising much lately. But heah i usually get it together.

Just thought you all should go get your cholesterol checked, cause you never know. And if you choose to not care to know, then cut back on oily foods and do some exercise. Live healthy, live right. Something will kill you one day i guess, and we all have a medical issue. The best we can do is try our best to keep it under control.

Nothing much else to say really. I'm doing this blog as punishment to myself. So back to the books. Peace.

No comments: