Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm here gettin stuffy and feelin to be so expressive but can't seem to put my thoughts together. I hope i'm not gettin sick again. I was jus sick week before...an real sick. But i'm hungry, daz y i can't think. I'm also many other things...a lil disappointed, a lil angry, a lil pensive and a lil anxious...about what. I don't know really. This blog is jus gonna make me look a lil MAD! But at least i get to type and feel like i'm conveying how i feel right now. My colution to this is GO AN EAT. Dat usually works for me. Food can solve many problems. So i'll go do that. Maybe after that i can tell you something interesting.MG

THIS blog was written like a week before the publish date...Guess what i'm still stuffy but finally clearing up! There is a GOD!

No comments: